Various methods for determining the sex of the baby
Parents begin to worry about the sex of their unborn child sometimes even before the child is conceived.
One parent wants to raise a real man, and the other parent is eager to take care of a pretty girl. But it is not so easy to predict the sex of the baby. However, people know a lot of different ways that you can try to determine the sex of the baby, and even the sex of the second child.
In addition to folk omens, there are modern methods that help future parents to determine the sex of the child, even in early pregnancy. We will list all the famous (including folk) ways, which can tell you the exact sex of the child with high probability in early pregnancy or later.
- Today it is quite real to know the sex of the baby with the help of ultrasound, when the sexual characteristics are already seen. Where should you go to find it out? You need to go to the US cabinet. Any good doctor will tell you that it is best to know the baby’s gender by ultrasound between the 22nd and the 24th week. Before this period, the sex characteristics are poorly visible, and later the child can “hide” them from you, covering them by hands or feet. So, logically, it is better to know the baby’s gender when it is seen. This method is also known as the establishment of the sex of the baby “by week”. That’s why, if you meet somewhere the recommendation to determine the baby’s sex by week, you can immediately go to the US cabinet.
- The procedure called “chorionic villus sampling” allows you to find out the sex of the child in early pregnancy. But keep in mind that the procedure was invented not for those parents who want to predict the sex of the baby early, when it cannot yet be seen, but the waiting seems too tedious to them. This method of diagnosis is used not to satisfy curiosity, but in order to completely dispel fears or confirm the account of genetic disorders of sex. So you can find out the sex of your child, but at the cost of increased risk of miscarriage or complications.
- You can also use signs to determine the sex of the second child. If your first child has a small pit at the back of his or her head, so the youngest child will most likely be of the same sex. Or, for example, if the first word of the first baby is “mom”, then the second will be female, and if “dad”, then, accordingly, the child will be male.
- It is possible to determine the child’s gender with some degree of probability by blood renewal. It is believed that blood is renewed with a certain periodicity. For example, men have their blood renewed every four years, while women go through this process every three years. At the same time, if you decide to know the sex of your baby by the renewal, the “unscheduled” renewals, for example, blood transfusion, blood donation, etc.should be taken into account. Identifying the sex of the baby by blood renewal is no big deal. If you seriously think to find out the baby’s sex by blood, remember: the child will be the same sex with the parent, whose blood at the time of conceiving is “younger”. Example: my father is 29 years old, mother 25. 29/4 = 7.2; 25/3 = 8.3. This implies that they will give birth to a male child. The probability of the method is 52%. Well, here you have learned to identify the sex of a child by blood.
- The sex of the baby can be determined by the date of some events with the help of a huge number of different ways. Below we give you a few options when determining sex of the child is carried out by the date of a selected event.
- Determining the sex of the child by the age of the mother with the help of oriental tables. In order to ascertain the child’s sex by the age of the mother, you should know her age at the time of birth and the month of conceiving. After that, at the intersection of the two values in the tables you will find the baby’s sex. This method has many names: the sex of your child by date of conception, the establishment of the child’s sex by the age of the mother, the child’s sex by month of conception and so on. As you can see, it is pretty easy toset the sex of the baby by the mother’s age. The main thing is that you have a needed table on hand, and then there are no any difficulties in the definition of the child’s gender.
- Figuring out the child’s sex by the mother’s belly is quite an interesting way to determine the gender. For a longtime it has been believed that a boy in the belly sits neatly, thebelly has a “cucumber” form, and the sides do not spread. A girl gives the belly a shapeless look; it is way bigger on the sides. Of course, this way you can hardly determine the sex of the baby with a 100% guarantee, but it is difficult not to agree that it is much faster than defining the sex of your baby by the mother’s age.
- The sex of the baby can be determined by menstrual period with high probability. The only thing that is worth considering is that sex determination needs to be held before the conception. This method has another name – defining sex by ovulation, but the meaning remains the same. First you need to know that the male sperm (with a Y-chromosome) move faster, but they die quickly, while the carrier of the X chromosome, that is female sperm, are slower, but have more stamina. This enables us to determine the sex of your child by ovulation. If you want a boy, plan the conception on the day of ovulation, or immediately after it, or if you want a girl, conception should happen a day or two before ovulation.
- Sex of the child of can be determined by parents’ months of birth using a special calculator on the websites. There you will need to enter information about the parents of the child to know its sex. This way of determining sex is much faster and easier than, for example, defining the sex of the baby by the urine (yes, such away also exists).
- The child’s sex is determined by the urine as follows: in the morning they take the urine of the mother and mix it in a ratio of 1: 1 with fresh milk. To establish the sex of a child by the urine, you should put the fluid on the fire (or gas) and wait until boiling. If the milk is curdled at or before boiling, it’s a girl. Otherwise itisa boy.
- How to find out the most accurate gender of the baby by the blood type of the parents? In fact, the identification of the child’s sex by blood of its mother and father isvery simple to hold, if you have a table of compatibility of blood types at hand. You can easily find this table on the Internet, and then quickly find out the sex of a child by the blood types.