Is it possible to lose weight quickly? It all depends on how quickly you want to lose the weight. To lose 22 pounds per week is unrealistic if not impossible, however, to lose 22 pounds of weight, over the year, is a goal that can be attained under the right set of circumstance.
I Want to Lose 22 Pounds
It is possible to lose 22 pounds of weight if your body has the extra weight to lose. “Extra” weight is called an ulterior motive: if you start to eat, the unwanted calories will quickly leave your body. If you’re overweight it is just a figment of your imagination, the body will unwillingly part with its legal weight. To calculate your ideal weight, our service the index of the body mass will help you. It is fairly uncomplicated to lose 4-6 lbs in a week, and you can lose 22 pounds in a month. There is nothing criminal in the desire to go on a diet and “sculpt” the body of your dreams. In order to do this, you have to make you aren’t ignoring the elementary rules of nutrition that will harm your health.
Losing 22 lbs: Pluses and Minuses
There are occasions when you need to quickly lose weight: photo-shoots, celebrations, and holidays. In these instances, going on the simplest diets for 10 days can be effective: buckwheat diet, fasting days on apples, grapefruit, yogurt.
A 10-day diet will give you a quick but short-term result. The 10-day diet, while useful, can only be accomplished if you are prepared for the extreme unloading: in advance start to eat less, don’t eat meals that contain a lot of flour or meat dishes.
Remember that when you return to your normal diet you will gain weight.
Do you want to lose 22 pounds, without the deadlines? The first thing you will need to tackle is your mindset. The healthy and fast diet “Minus 22 pounds” should last for about six months – which according to nutritionists is a short amount of time.
If you are not ready to comply with the complex rules of a diet, counting calories and reading labels, remember these simple rules:
- Don’t eat starchy foods. If you can not give up the bread at all, choose black and whole grains. Replace the sweet pastries with fruit and dark chocolate.
- Don’t eat sugar. Difficult? Try honey in your tea and coffee, rather than sugar. Eat as little fried, spicy, and fatty food as possible. Cook more fish and meat.
- Have a nutritious breakfast and an easy lunch. Dinner should be 2-3 hours before bedtime. All carbohydrates (bread, oatmeal, nuts and pasta) should be consumed in the morning and afternoon, and in the evening eat more proteins (cheese, chicken, fish, eggs). Do not mix protein and carbohydrate.
- Do not drink sodas and juices with sugar.
- This type of diet will also have a positive effect on the condition of your skin, your hair, and overall health. With the gradual weight loss, the body will get used to the new weight and you will have better success at keeping the weight off if you vary the menu.
Diet “Minus 22 Pounds”: Fiber is Your Friend
Has your weight remained the same and the idea of losing 22 pounds still a dream? Move to a new level. You already know about fasting days. If you learn to observe some simple rules, the starvation will not be a shock to your body (you just have to gather your willpower).
Fiber is a friend for anyone who wants to lose weight. You can find it in the form of granules or a powder at any pharmacy. It is tasteless, and it should be consumed by mixing with yogurt or kefir. Fiber is not digested and is not considered “reserve” calories: meaning as it passes through the body it takes with it extra substances. Fiber “cleans” the walls of the stomach and intestines. This is a very useful product recommended by nutritionists. Celery is a unique product. The body spends more calories for its digestion than it receives from the product itself. The refusal to eat dinner helps you to quickly lose weight. Have a dense breakfast and eat lunch late, and instead of dinner, drink a glass of kefir or eat vegetable salad, as the body doesn’t need the calories or energy during the night.