Paper pompons are a perfect variant to decorate your car. It is easy to make this decoration and it is not expensive at all! It means you can use pompons to decorate everything you want. Moreover, you won’t have to clean it or return it to a wedding accessories rental store.
- stained corrugated paper;
- satin strip.
Paper Pompons Making Process
- Cut a piece of paper to get 20х20 cm sheets. In order to make 1 pompon, you will need 5-10 sheets of paper.
- Put sheets on each other and pleat them. The fold width should be 1.5-2 cm.
- Round all four corners.
- Bend it half and half and cut out small angles at the bend. Thanks to these hollows, it is easy tape a pompon.
- Smooth out each layer of the paper and fluff out a pompon. The length of the tape should be appropriate in order to fasten a decoration on a hood; or just tie it to the back bumper.
That is all! A trendy wedding car decoration is finished!